You’ll come across the term ‘personal data’ a lot in this policy. By that, we mean any information relating to you as an identifiable individual. For example, this includes information that may of itself identify you such as your name, contact details, internet protocol (“IP”) address, cookie strings or device IDs, as well as information that may not on its own identify you, but which we store alongside such identifiers, such as how you are using our services or the country you are in when you do so.
Why and how do we use your personal data?
We only use your information where you’ve given us your consent, where its necessary to deliver the services you’ve requested, where it’s necessary to exercise or comply with legal rights or obligations, or for normal business purposes of the kind set out in this policy.
How we use personal data
- Ensuring our services are accessible and usable by you on your specific device, for example by altering the way we display information to you based on your device type;
- Contacting you with messages, notifications or alerts that are necessary in order to deliver the services requested, and notifications about changes or updates to our services or to any of our policies;
- Responding to communications you have sent us;
- Displaying reviews, images and any other content and media you submit to Garden 360, via website and social media.
When we have your consent.
We will obtain your consent for purposes such as:
- sending you emails for services you request such as Newsletter;
- sending you direct marketing communications via email, push notification or other means where you have consented to us doing so;
- using certain cookies or tracking technologies on your device, where doing so requires consent;
- recording and evaluating any feedback or market research contributions you may give us.
Where we process your personal data based only on your consent, you can withdraw this consent at any time by contacting us.
Where it’s necessary to exercise or comply with our own legal rights or obligations.
We may need to retain and use your information in connection with legal claims, or for compliance, regulatory and auditing purposes. For example, we may retain information where we are required by law, or if we are compelled to do so by a court order or regulatory body. Also, when you exercise any applicable legal rights you have to access, amend or delete your personal data, we may request identification and verification documents from you for the purpose of confirming your identity.
How long do we store your personal data?
We only keep your data for as long as we need it, or are required to for legal reasons. We’ll then either delete it or anonymize it so it doesn’t identify you. We treat data differently depending on what it’s used for, but you can ask us to delete your personal data at any time.
When is your information shared with or collected by third parties?
We share your information only where you ask us to, where it’s a necessary part of doing business with you and providing you with the services, or where we need to for legal reasons.
The types of Third Party Processors we may share elements of your personal data with include:
• Providers of email management and distribution tools – for example, if you sign up to receive Sease newsletters or other marketing messages we will manage the delivery of these to you using a third party email distribution tool;
• Providers of data aggregation and analytics software services that enable us to effectively monitor and optimize the delivery of our services.
How do we keep your personal data secure?
Keeping your personal data secure is our highest priority. We limit access to only those Sease group employees who have to come into contact with your information to do their jobs and deliver our services.
Who are we and how can you contact us?
776-778 Barking Road