Sease offer ad hoc consulting services on various topics :
Apache Lucene/Solr, search relevancy tuning, machine learning integration and log monitoring.
Solr is the popular, blazing-fast, open source enterprise search platform built on Apache Lucene.
Solr is highly reliable, scalable and fault tolerant, providing distributed indexing, replication and load-balanced querying, automated failover and recovery, centralized configuration and more. Solr powers the search and navigation features of many of the world’s largest internet sites.
Sease team have been Solr specialists since 2010 and often contributing support, ideas, bug fixes and new features to the project.
We can design and develop search applications for you, implement new features for your use cases and organize training classes for your employees.
Search Relevancy Tuning
Search relevancy is an hard topic and strictly domain dependent.
Sease can help you :
– modelling your data and text analysis
– design better queries to satisfy your requirements
– tune search components and features to target your objectives
– integrate advance boosting/techniques to improve the quality of results
– evaluate relevancy improvements in a precise and user friendly manner
Machine Learning Integration
Integrating Machine Learning and semantic technologies with your search application can give a strong boost to your search ecosystem.
Sease can help you in integrating :
– Name entity eecognition / linking
– Word2vec analysis and synonyms generation
– Learning to rank
– Document classification
– Collaborative filtering/ content based recommender engines
Properly managing the logs of your services can be crucial to quickly identify and solve issues or provide meaningful analytics.
Sease can help you modelling your log messages in machine readable formats to then search them and monitor them through powerful frameworks such as ELK ( Elastic Logstash Kibana).