What is Sease?
We are Sease, a tech company headquartered in London – but distributed all around the world!
Our passion is to bring the best Information Retrieval research principles, ideas and implementations from academia into real world products.
We work to deliver state of the art Information Retrieval systems (Search Engines, Recommender Engines, Q&A systems) able to satisfy our customer’s information needs in an easy and effective way.
We are Apache Lucene/Solr and Elasticsearch experts, and we are actively involved in research, a key value in Sease.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our Team
About the role
We expect you to take ownership and be able to execute without defined processes and explicit direction.We’re looking for candidates who raise the level of our team. You should value and practice transparency, never overpromise just to close the deal and continuously strive to improve both personally and professionally. The Sales Representative is expected to:
- Learn our technology stack and effectively communicate our value proposition to both a business and technical audience.
Work to understand client’s goals and challenges to better understand how we can help
- Collaborate with the marketing and engineering team to develop new strategies to build our sales pipeline and grow our business
- Turn inbound and outbound leads into new happy Sease’s customers
- Create strong relationships with our customers and build on these relationships to close deals
Present, promote and sell the portfolio of products and services to new and existing customers
Find and contact potential customers in different ways
Attend forums, meetups and fairs to enhance Sease’s network
Look for potential partnerships
- London based
- 3+ years’ experience on sales
Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills – you must be a persuasive personality
Experience in software engineering and Information Retrieval (Search, Recommending Engines, ect) is a big advantage
– Familiarity with Apache Lucene/Solr, Elasticsearch or any similar search engine technology is a big +
Self-driven with lots of energy
Work ethics/Sales Ethics
Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English; other languages are beneficial
Working with us you will also receive:
The ability to work remotely from anywhere in the world(this is valid for online activities, in person activities are expected in London)
Constant training and updating
Business computer and mobile phone
Competitive base salary + commissions