R&D Software Engineer, Search Consultant
Anna Ruggero is a software engineer passionate about Information Retrieval and Data Mining.
She loves to find new solutions to problems, suggesting and testing new ideas, especially those that concern the integration of machine learning techniques into information retrieval systems.
Anna came into contact with search engines during her studies falling in love with this world, therefore she decided to investigate this topic further participating to the 12th European Summer School in Information Retrieval and doing her master degree dissertation on Entity Search.
Thanks to this path, she has expanded and improved her knowledges of Java and Python languages, information retrieval systems, clustering and word embeddings.
Latest Blog Posts
- Apache Solr Learning to Rank Feature and Model Stores (25/2/2021)
- Explaining Learning to Rank Models with Tree Shap (15/7/2020)
- Online Testing for Learning To Rank: Interleaving (11/5/2020)
- The Importance of Online Testing in Learning to Rank – Part 1 (29/4/2020)
- Entity Search with graph embeddings – Part 4 – Evaluation and conclusion (17/12/2019)