machine learning engineer
After a first experience in the healthcare sector, she got a Master in Data Science, strongly believing in the power of Big Data and Digital Transformation. During her studies, she deepened Data Mining and Machine Learning techniques and became familiar with R and Python programming languages. As a Data Scientist, she also understood the impact that a well-designed visualisation can have at communicating an idea or an information and this was the reason she also obtained a Tableau Certification.
Currently, she is involved in several projects concerning Information Retrieval systems, Natural Language Processing and Java Language.
Learning to Rank
Phyton / R languages
✓ Information Retrieval
✓ Natural Language Processing
✓ Apache Solr/Lucene and Elasticsearch
Latest blog posts
- Drop Constant Features: a Real-world Learning To Rank Scenario
- A Learning to Rank Project on a Daily Song Ranking Problem – Part 4
- A Learning to Rank Project on a Daily Song Ranking Problem – Part 3
- A Learning to Rank Project on a Daily Song Ranking Problem – Part 2
- A Learning to Rank Project on a Daily Song Ranking Problem