R&D Search Software Engineer, her focus is on the integration of Information Retrieval systems with advanced Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing and Data Mining algorithms. She likes to find new solutions that integrate her work as a Search consultant with the latest Academia studies.
Anna has demonstrated passion for Information Retrieval since the University, attempting the Information Retrieval course at the University of Padua and writing her computer science master degree dissertation on Entity Search.
She awarded a scholarship for the 12th edition of the European Summer School in Informaton Retrieval held in the University of Milano-Bicocca. There she had the opportunity to deepen the most recent research and approaches in the field of information retrieval, including search relevance, user interactions, machine learning and natural language processing.
She actively works to support clients in the process of improving their search engines with the implementation of innovative personalised solutions.
She also writes for Sease’s blog believing in the importance of sharing knowledge.
Learning To Rank
Natural Language Processing
Search Quality Evaluation
✓ Entity Search
✓ Learning To Rank
Latest blog posts
- Common Errors with Apache Solr Feature and Model Stores
- Apache Solr Learning to Rank Feature and Model Stores
- Explaining Learning to Rank Models with Tree Shap
- Online Testing for Learning To Rank: Interleaving
- The Importance of Online Testing in Learning to Rank – Part 1
- Entity Search with graph embeddings – Part 4 – Evaluation and conclusion
- Entity Search with Graph Embeddings – Part 3 – Documents and Retrieval