Search Quality Evaluation [Product Manager] 2022
October 13 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm£500
Search Quality Evaluation [Product Manager]
From the creators of Rated Ranking Evaluator, a deep dive into Search Quality Evaluation. Whatever is your technical level, you’ll appreciate why measuring the quality of your search engine really matters. At Sease, we offer this training for both technical and business roles. This is the course for product managers: it focuses on direct and clear communication for a business level/management people.
Skills You Will Gain
• Deep understanding of relevance
• How to measure the search quality of your search engine
• How to build your golden truth
• Clear understanding of offline/online evaluation metrics
• How to integrate evaluation technologies/tools with your ecosystem
• Management background
• Familiarity with search engine technologies/search projects
Search team managers, Product owners, Business owners
RRE Creator Andrea Gazzarini is a curious software engineer, mainly focused on the Java language and Search technologies. With more than 15 years of experience in various software engineering areas, his adventure in the search world began in 2010, when he met Apache Solr and later Elasticsearch.
APACHE LUCENE/SOLR COMMITTER
Alessandro has been involved in designing and developing search-relevant solutions from 2010.
Over the years he has worked on various projects, with various open source technologies aiming to build search solutions able to satisfy the user information needs, often integrating such solutions with machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies.
13TH OCTOBER 2022
03:00 PM – 07:00 PM (GMT+1)
- Why it is important to measure the quality of your search system
- Offline Evaluation Metrics
- Online Evaluation Metrics
- Implicit Feedback
- Explicit Feedback
- How to Build your Rating Set
- When to run Search Quality Evaluation
- Open Source Tools Overview
- Enterprise Tools Overview
- Integrate Evaluation in your delivery ecosystem
- Continuous Evaluation
- Explainability of your results
- Search Quality evaluation in e-commerce