Natural Language Processing for Search 2022
November 8 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm£ 700
Natural language processing (NLP) is a subfield of linguistics, computer science, and artificial intelligence concerned with the interactions between computers and human language, in particular how to program computers to process and analyze large amounts of natural language data.
This training explores various tasks in NLP that are useful to improve the quality of your search system and how to integrate them into your search engine, using open-source software.
• Software engineering background
• Basic understanding of Search Engines and Machine Learning
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
• How to integrate natural language processing techniques with your search engine
• How to use pre-trained language models and fine tune them for your specific use case
• The pros/cons of vector based search
• How to do that with Apache Lucene/Solr and Elasticsearch
• Software Engineers
• Data Scientist
• Machine Learning passionates
Based on experience with leading companies including
8th November 2022
If you can't participate, you can easily ask for private training by contacting us on the button below.
EARLY BIRD PRICE
Hurry up! Time is running out
Deadline: 18th October 2022 | 11:59 PM (GMT+0)
1x Natural Language Processing for Search – Training
Price: 500 GBP
APACHE LUCENE/SOLR COMMITTER
APACHE SOLR PMC MEMBER
Alessandro has been involved in designing and developing search-relevant solutions from 2010.
Over the years he has worked on various projects, with various open source technologies aiming to build search solutions able to satisfy the user information needs, often integrating such solutions with machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies.
RRE Creator Andrea Gazzarini is a curious software engineer, mainly focused on the Java language and Search technologies. With more than 15 years of experience in various software engineering areas, his adventure in the search world began in 2010, when he met Apache Solr and later Elasticsearch.
- NLP tasks useful for Search
- Open Source Libraries Overview
- Text and Speech Processing (Optical Character Recognition, Speech Recognition, Text to Speech, Tokenization)
- Morphological Analysis (Stemming/Lemmatization, Part Of Speech Tagging)
- Syntactic Analysis (Sentence Breaking)
- Lexical Semantics(Named Entity Recognition and Linking, Sentiment Analysis, Word Sense Disambiguation)
- Discourse(Coreference Resolution)
- Implicit Semantic(Topic Segmentation and Recognition)
- Higher Level Application(Automatic Summarization, Grammatical Error Correction, Machine Translation, Natural Language Understanding)
- Hands on Exercises
Frequently Asked Question
Natural Language Processing for Search trainings will take place live on zoom!
We are working on being able to provide a recording of the training for those interested.
Everyone can participate on this training, the only prerequisites are written just over there!
Natural Language Processing for Search training last 4 hours.
You will be able to ask every question you have during the training!
Your teachers will be:
– Alessandro Benedetti, Apache Lucene/Solr committer and Apache Solr PMC member.
Sure, at the end of the training you will receive a certificate of attendance by e-mail.
If you can’t attend last minute you can contact us and reschedule on a different date with our team. Bear in mind this will have to be a private training.
If you need it, you can consult our Training’s Terms and Conditions.
Yes, you can contact our Sales responsible Oriol Serra and find the best option for you and your team!